Quest, the reference for variable height examination couches
The Promotal Quest examination couch is the preferred choice for numerous practitioners allowing optimum patient welcome and medical examination. This electric variable height examination couch can be easily adapted to each patient. Peaople with reduced mobility , elderly, pregnant women,injured, handicapped... the Quest couch ensures ideal dignified welcome conditions for your patients, and improves your day-to-day work.
The Quest examination couch, a complete solution
Variable height from 54cm to 94cm, smooth electric movement, patient weight capacity of 200kg, electric Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg system*, comfortable upholstery, excellent stability... each element of the Quest couch is designed to make life easier for doctors. This auscultation couch can adapt to different types of examination, thanks to the numerous models, options and accessories available.
Customise your examination couch that suits you best, thanks to the wide choice of colours and 3 upholstery types (Flat/with lateral padding/formed).
Info: To facilitate your consultations, the Quest will protect you from Musculo-Skeletal Disorders (MSD) and provide a high degree of modularity.
Quest equipment depending on the model
- Electric variable height from 54 to 94cm
- Gas-spring or electric-spring assisted adjustable backrest
- Hand control
- Adjustable levellers under base or semi-centralised Block’n Roll® system of integrated retractable castors
- Patient weight capacity of up to 200kg
- Paper roll holder (max. length 50cm - ø 12.5cm)
- Mobile hoist compatibility clearance of 12cm
- Steel frame with light grey epoxy finish
More about the Quest examination couch
- Smooth electric movements
- Possibility of combining pedal and hand controls
- Easy movement: Block’n Roll system (depending on model)
- All the outer parts are accessible for cleaning
- Covering with antibacterial protection (depending on the colour, see colour chart)
- Very stable ’H’ shaped foot
- Robust raising arms
- Patient weight capacity 200kg
- Trendelenburg - reverse Trendelenburg (depending on models)
- M1 fire-retardant covering (depending on the colour, see colour chart)
- Variable height from 54 to 94cm
- Compatible with mobile hoist