For larger healthcare establishments or those using larger or specialized instrument kits, we recommend the larger chambered 60 Litre Midmark B60 sterilizer as your reliable, high throughput instrument processing solution.
With a wide range of cycles and a low water consumption, the Midmark B60 consumes only 3.5 litres of water per cycle*, saving you time and money. A single phase plug ensures a completely user-friendly operation.
* Dependent on cycle type and water supply
Benefits Class B sterilizer Midmark 60 Litre
• High throughput & large 60L chamber for maximum load capacity per cycle
• Built in printer & USB data-logger connection to ensure best practice becomes the norm
• Wide range of cycles for the effortless sterilization of wrapped, unwrapped and porous loads
• Integrated reverse osmosis system allows permanent water connection, decreasing manual handling
• Low water consumption* and single phase power supply keeps utility usage and costs to a minimum
Technical characteristic of autoclave Midmark 60L
- Height: 820mm
- Width: 646mm
- Depth: 783mm
- Weight: 160kg
- Height : 1600mm
- Width : 680mm
- Depth : 783mm
- Weight : 305kg
Chamber capacity :
- Volume: 59.9L
- Diameter: 355mm
- Depth: 605mm
- Free sterilizable weight: 15kg
- Sterilizable weight in packaging: 7kg
- All sterilizers are manufactured to EN 13060 and CE marked in accordance with the Medical Devices Directive.
- For the UK, they also meet the requirements of the HTM 01-05 guidelines.