eMotio®, the examination couch that reinvents the medical examination
The all-electric eMotio® couch is the most efficient examination couch ever designed, with the aim of becoming the new assistant for the general practitioner and specialist.
Promotal carried out the largest study ever conducted in medical furniture with 200 doctors from 6 European countries.
The final product, the result of three years development, allows the doctor to fully concentrate on the diagnosis, whilst gaining time and space. The patient benefits from increased comfort and lower stress for a more balanced exchange.
Examination couch or chair, the objective is to focus on the diagnosis.
With the aim of optimising the medical examination, the eMotio® examination couch offers numerous possibilities as standard. Gain in time and comfort thanks to:
- Your favourite positions with one press: two 100% configurable examination positions, Return to welcome position, couch and chair positions
- Fast, easy access around the couch
- Clippable lamp and stirrups in only a few seconds, no need for clamps
- Optional gyneco position, with possibility of raising the pelvis up to 105cm (41.34 Inch)
Thanks to eMotio®, ergonomics serve the doctor and patient :
With easy access around the couch, the eMotio® offers a range of possibilities to facilitate and optimise your consultation.
- 2 fully configurable Quick Exam positions, that let you select your 2 favourite examination positions with 1 press
- Welcome and favourite examination positions reached with 1 click
- All-electric: height, effortlessly adjustable backrest and leg rest inclination
- Ergonomic controls: control of elevation and Trendelenburg (optional) by pedal and swivelling control panel
- Low position up to 45cm, high position up to 96cm (from 17.72 to 37.80 Inch)
- Electrically activated castors by sustained contact
- Pediatric & gyneco examination positions
The eMotio® is designed to promote the quality of the medical examination for the doctor and patient, whilst protecting from Musculo-Skeletal Disorders (MSD) - the first cause of occupational injury in Europe (over 50% in the majority of European countries).
Increased comfort and less stress for a more balanced examination
- Welcome and examination in chair position
- Low position up to 45cm
- Smooth, safe electrical motions
- More balanced relationship between the doctor and his patient
- Assistance handles (accessory)
- High comfort upholstery
- Welcomes patients up to 205kg (451.95 pound)