Good looking and elegant on the outside, but reliable and uncomplicated on the inside, the Midmark B Class. Steriliser is your perfect partner for instrument processing in today’s busy healthcare environment.
Our Italian design provides sleek, stylish lines, to enhance the look of even the parts of your surgery unvisited by patients, whilst maintaining easily wipeable surfaces for decontamination and integral data capture for effortless record keeping.
The Midmark Class B Steriliser advantage!
Our experienced, forward thinking teams of engineers have taken the opportunity to design a steriliser range with
- Faster printer
- Faster door closure mechanism
- Improved data recording functions
- Intuitive user interface and more intelligent diagnostics to simplify maintenance procedures and maximise uptime.
Whether you use your sterilizer all day every day or less frequently, the Midmark Class B is the reliable, cost effective unit for your practice, processing unwrapped instruments for immediate use or pouched items which can be stored until required*
Maximise through put and efficiency
- Speedy preprogrammed cycles ensure rapid throughput and no bottlenecks in your instrument workflow.
Our highly trained network of engineers can provide validation services, technical support, on-going training for your practice staff, routine maintenance and service back-up for your steriliser, maximising uptime of this vital step in your instrument processing cycle.
Optimum steam injection
Thanks to our first-rate combination of vacuum, pressure and temperature, the Midmark Class B offers first class steam penetration into every type of load.
Our Class B cycle parameters are accurately monitored and controlled through every step of the cycle, ensuring maximal steam to instrument contact and even temperature distribution, creating optimal conditions for sterilisation. This ensures even the most difficult to reach areas of intricate and complex instruments are exposed to the right conditions for sterilisation to occur. Our vacuum pulse at the end of the cycle also guarantees fast, effective and full drying of the load.
a range of flexible water solutions to assist you in consistently feeding the unit with water of the desired quality.
How you choose to fill and drain your unit is entirely up to you, depending on your throughput and proximity to utilities.
- Unit can be completely stand alone: There is an internal tank which holds the dirty water until you are ready to empty it, again this is only necessary after several cycles.
- Your unit can be permanently plumbed in: If you have your own treated water supply, you have the option to permanently plumb the unit in and connect to your practice drainage system. This further minimizes the manual handling burden on your staff by eradicating the need to carry heavy water supplies to and from the unit.
Or you can combine the two for example, Manual water feed, with a plumbed in drain or a plumbed in water feed and a manual drain.
The autoclave Midmark Class B 23L version, which still sits comfortably on a standard work bench, but is perfect for higher throughput surgeries or where larger kits are used.
- Profondeur en mm : 695
- Largeur en mm : 505
- Hauteur en mm : 400
- Profondeur de la chambre en mm : 530
- Poids (à vide) kg : 60
We know your standards are high and so are ours.
- All our sterilisers are manufactured to EN 13060
- CE marked in accordance with the Medical Devices Directive.
- For the UK, they also meet the requirements of the HTM 01-05 guidelines