The 244-020, the examination chair designed for obese patients
The Promotal all-electric 244-020 bariatric examination chair is the reference chair for consultations with obese patients. With a minimum height of 46cm, it ensures an optimal welcome for patients, whilst respecting their dignity. Its amplitude of 48cm enables a medical examination under the best conditions.
For a medical examination solution for obese patients, choose 244-020
Excessive weight and obesity are increasing concerns worldwide. In the same way as specialists such as gastroenterologists and hepatologists, general practitioners must adapt their practices to this population. Promotal offers the all-electric 244-020 examination chair. It is equipped with pedal controls, wide upholstery of 81cm, and a frame enabling it to receive patients up to385kg.
Info: With its specific design, the 244-020 is easy to use by doctors and helps prevent Musculo-Skeletal Disorders (MSD).
The standard features of the 244-020 bariatric exam table
- Patient weight capacity 385kg
- Electric variable height from 46 to 86cm
- Electric-spring assisted adjustable backrest
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
- Hand or foot control
- Paper roll holder (max. width 60cm - ø 15cm)
- Steel frame with pebble grey casing
More about the Promotal 244-020 examination chair
- Upholstery width 81cm
- Electric backrest to easily position the patient
- Seamless upholstery
- Castors (optional)
- Patient weight capacity385kgon levellers
- Extra wide upholstery (81cm)
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg
- Variable height from 46 to 86cm to receive your patients with dignity