DaySurg - Power ambulatory chair
This combination of product attribute is not available
- ARMREST (UNIT) 153,00 € tax excl.
- PAIR OF LEGRESTS GOEPPELS 476,00 € tax excl.
- PAIR OF COATED STIRRUPS 275,00 € tax excl.
- SLIDING CLAMP FOR RAIL 53,00 € tax excl.
- READING TRAY 469,00 € tax excl.
- FLEXIBLE REMOTE CONTROL HOLDER 149,00 € tax excl.
- ADJUSTABLE HEADREST (BLACK) 108,00 € tax excl.
- Paper roll holder DaySurg 46,00 € tax excl.
- BOTTLE HOLDER 80,00 € tax excl.
- IV POLE 224,00 € tax excl.
- CLAMP (UNIT) 64,00 € tax excl.
- Protection Crystal 52,00 € tax excl.
- Support Tablette Numérique (+Etau) 48,00 € tax excl.
- Housse de Protection M1 Coloris au Choix 260,00 € tax excl.
The DaySurg power ambulatory chair has been created to respond to the needs of all the scenarios witnessed by us during our studies within out-patient surgery departments.
Thanks to its wide range of options and accessories, you can tailor your DaySurg to your needs.*
• Easy to seat the patient from the front or the side
• An intuitive remote control for the patient
• Smart Move backrest : The backrest supports the patient both when lowered and raised
• No repositioning
• The armrest is combined with the backrest and adapts to the patient’s movements
• Numerous accessories designed to increase comfort and safety
• A stable chair with removable side rails beneath the level of the bed (no-gap function)
to facilitate patient transfers
• Ergonomic push handles at the head and foot guarantee outstanding manoeuvrability
• Casters with electric braking (depending on the model)
• A steering caster, which can be activated to improve manoeuvrability
• A chair that can be easily customised thanks to a broad range of accessories
Ease of use
• A 10cm one-piece comfortable mattress, which is removable for easy maintenance
• An ergonomic remote control with stored positions
• A chair with a simple design, which is easier to clean
• Zero risk : Safety zones and anti-trapping design
• Trendelenburg function / 15° tilt
• Bilateral electric brake control, not accessible to the patient
• Manual-release backrest for immediate placement in the emergency position
*available on quote
Daysurg video demonstration