Foot care chair Apolium
- Paper-roll holder (head-end) 32,00 € tax excl.
- Waste bag holder 74,00 € tax excl.
- Square, clip-on stainless steel pan 74,00 € tax excl.
- Clip-on stainless steel pan 74,00 € tax excl.
- Adjustable he 106,00 € tax excl.
- Protection Crystal 42,00 € tax excl.
- Disposable leg protections 15,00 € tax excl.
- 10 rolls of 20 rubbish bags 32,00 € tax excl.
Made in France, Apolium is based on a large observational survey of foot care specialists-podiatrists, Apolium has been designed to adapt seamlessly to your work practice.
Réf 2800–10 Accessible to all : Mechanical + Memorised height 110 cm
Réf 2800-20 Positioning support: Gas actuator + Memorised height 110 cm
Réf 2800-30 Programmable : Electric actuator + programmable height
- Chair shape studied to provide the human body with the most comfortable natural positioning possible, reducing pressure at surface contacts as far as is possible.
- Streamlined design that integrates easily into your work surroundings.
- Seamless, easy-to-clean upholstery.
- Ease of accessibility for persons with limited mobility, via the front or side of the chair.
- Excellent stability in all positions.
- Bilayer Bodyshape1 upholstery with shape memory that helps the patient to relax.
- Wireless intuitive foot pedal that allows smooth movement tailored to the patient’s need.
- Customised programming of your two favourite positions accessed with a single click.
- Emergency battery (optional) and pan as accessories.
- Maximum cleaning and maintenance convenience ensured by easy access to all exposed parts, the use of antibacterial and class-M1 fireproof upholstery, together with the appropriate protective accessories.
- Low position down to 51 cm, high position up to 154 cm.
- Separate leg rests functional with adjustable depth (+ 20 cm) and spacing.
- First podiatry chair to be made fully safe with no pinching areas and fitted with a safety sensor.
- Ergonomic controls: chair height controlled via a wireless intuitive foot pedal with simple adjustment of leg rests.
1 Bodyshape: The patient is not repositioned when the chair is raised.